Bring Yoga to School
We provide Yoga sessions for schools, small or large groups, during regular class periods or for special events. Camp sessions are also available for all camp seasons: spring camp, summer camp, winter camp and single day camp.
The school system now looks to educate a balanced child, with the wellbeing of the body and mind. School is looking to guide the child through a path that allows them to be healthy, creative, productive, positive and supportive of themselves and the community. Yoga supports this learning.
Young children face stress in their everyday routines at school with test taking, peer relations and at home with homework and family interactions. Giving Yoga in the classroom, is giving a constructive tool to use daily under any circumstance.
Benefits of Yoga in School Setting
- Release stress
- Increase concentration and focus
- Promoting memory and creativity
- Build self-esteem, self-control
- Promote respect for self and others
- Build social and emotional learning
- Increase body awareness and coordination
- Builds strong and flexible bodies
- Increases the immune system
- Assist to form an atmosphere of confidence, enthusiasm and non-competitiveness where everyone can succeed
- Promotes Anti- Bulling
- Enhance posture, assisting students to sit comfortably for long periods of time
- Promotes opportunities for reflection, patience and insight, reducing impulsivity
- Improves relaxation of body which allow the child to sleep better
We can create any special theme appropriate for each occasion or season. For more information contact us at email@example.com
Ph: (305) 987 3245