Yoga for kids is a practice that allows the children to connect with their true nature, body, mind, and spirit. The poses (called Asanas) improve strength, flexibility and confidence, the breathing techniques (called pranayama) helps to calm body and mind achieving harmony.
Our classes integrate, music, books, dance, games, and a lots of fun! Where all kids are welcome including those with special needs.
• Your kids learn about their body, moving more freely and aware.
• Your kids learn to breath better, bringing calmness or energy to their bodies.
• Your kids learn to use their energy more effectively (focus).
• Your kids learn to listen with attention.
• Your kids learn about balance and coordination of their own bodies.
• Your kids learn to take care of themselves and other, cultivating love and kindness.
Let Arka Yoga for Kids plan a wonderful experience for your child’s next birthday with you!
The yoga for kids & art birthday party consists of 50 minutes of Yoga session and 40 minutes of crafts. Your child selects a theme of their liking for their yoga adventure during the birthday party ( i.e. dinosaur, pirates, jungle, heroes, trains, butterfly, etc) The Yoga for Kids & Art Birthday Party will be customize to their theme with activities and props.
Let your children discover themselves while expressing their bodies through yoga!
Kids will create their own stories, dances, paintings, crafts, have fun practicing yoga, share and much, much, more.
Camp activities include: Yoga, Arts & Crafts, Dance and Games.
We will provide Craft Materials and Yoga Mats.
Each summer camper will have to supply their own afternoon snacks.